- Catalyze thinking and creativity
- Provide information and knowledge in cost-effective and time-efficient ways;
- Build collaboration and commitment.
We also believe in practicing what we teach, so we have established a “Blog Carnival” that connects people who are interested in Learning and Development, enabling people to share ideas, perspectives and information for the reasons state above:
- Catalyze thinking and creativity,
- Provide information and knowledge about shared challenges
- Build a collaborative network of professionals whose shared value is excellence in our work.
We believe everyone, whether a participant or a reader, will benefit from these exchanges of ideas and perspective, and welcome you to our Blog Carnival.
We want to thank this month’s contributors:
Leslie Allan, “Does Learning Need to Be Fun to Be Effective?”
Sandy Adam, “Social Media to Facilitate Social Learning”
Jo Lynn Feinstein, “Cats, Icebergs and Workplace Learning”
Merry Gagg, “Try, try and try again – AND Still Not Getting There“
Bruce Gross, “Benefits of Incremental Learning”
We will publish a Training and Development Blog Carnival each month. For more information on how you can contribute to this Carnival, please contact Roz@Traininginthe21stCentury.com.